Posts and webs:
- Who’s Cheating Whom?, on why do students cheat.
- A loaded technical names Tumblr.
- Inside the Secret Facebook War For Mormon Hearts and Minds; did you know that if someone has the email associated to your Facebook account ads can be targeted specifically to you?
- The Bitter Lesson, on AI research.
- However improbable: The story of a processor bug, on how Cloudflare found a processor bug (related).
- How to reduce digital distractions: advice from medieval monks “Their tech was obviously different from ours. But their anxiety about distraction was not”
- Quantum Circuits with Mixed States. This is the ideal quantum computing model. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
- Theorems that impeded progress, on theoretical results that made people lose interest on useful areas of science.
- brittany, an idempotent Haskell formatter.
- Edward Snowden: Without Russian Asylum, ‘I Would Be in Guantanamo or Dead’, an interview with Snowden on Assange, his daily life and more.
- #112 - The Mail. Content warning for abuse and adult content.
- Personal y político: «el podcast en el que hablamos de cómo sobrevivir a los nazis y de cómo querernos hasta que el mundo implosione».
- Negra y criminal, un podcast de ficción con adaptaciones de novela negra y criminal.
- Di una charla introductoria sobre computación cuántica (pulsa ‘S’ para ver las notas).