- Decades-Old Computer Science Conjecture Solved in Two Pages, on the sensitivity conjecture. I think Quanta magazine articles are sometimes inaccurate or misleading, but I really liked this one.
- Why is Stack Overflow trying to start audio?, on the nightmarish world of online advertising we live in.
- Why can I log in to my Facebook account with a misspelled email/password?, a neat thing Facebook does with passwords.
- Can ads on a page read my password?, in hindsight this is obvious but I hadn’t thought about it.
- Diff Strategies, on how to implement
- How a ‘NULL’ License Plate Landed One Hacker in Ticket Hell
- Decoded: GNU coreutils, simple explainers on Coreutils (
ln…) source code.
Videos & TV Shows:
- Years and Years, season 1.
- The Waterfall - Welcome to Night Vale, “Josh Crayton finds that he has lost a very important ability.”.
- I created some backup scripts and hooks and posted them on Github. In particular:
- Una presentación sobre si Valerie Solanas bebió agua.