- Why Adding Client-Side Scanning Breaks End-To-End Encryption, on the pitfalls of client-side scanning.
- Antitrust 101: Why everyone is probing Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google, on the monopolistic strategies of Big Tech companies.
- My name causes an issue with any booking! (names end with MR and MRS), on why you can have trouble with airlines if your name is “Amr”.
- LLVM provides no side-channel resistance, a proposal on a new keyword for preventing side-channel attacks.
- How often do researchers not read the papers they cite?, less often that I would like.
- The Strange Case of the Woman Who Can’t Remember Her Past—Or Imagine Her Future, on having semantic memory but not episodic memory.
- When delivery is free, will ownership survive?, on the possible effects of automatic driving.
- ‘Nearly All’ Counter-Strike Microtransactions Are Being Used for Money Laundering, uh-oh.
- This Video Is Sponsored By ███ VPN, on misleading advertisements for VPNs